To listen to a sermon live online:
- Click here for a list of recent sermons
- Select the sermon you would like to listen to, by simply clicking on the play icon which is displayed opposite the name of the sermon.
- To pause a sermon click the pause icon next to the play icon. To resume the sermon from where you left off click the pause icon.
- If you want to stop a sermon press the stop icon. Once you have pressed the stop icon, the sermon will automatically restart from the beginning.
To Download a Sermon:
- If you prefer to download a sermon to listen to it later, simply click on the name of sermon and the download will begin automatically.
To listen to a sermon on iTunes:
- If you prefer to listen to a sermon using iTunes you MUST first have iTunes already installed on your computer.
- If not Click here to download iTunes.
Please Note: Sermons in the A-Z list which are prior to January 2010 have been given an automatic default date of 1 January 2009
Please Note: The sermons accessed via podomatic and RSS feed below are from 2007 and 2008.